RSCM Scotland - serving Scottish churches and their musicians
Fàilte gu RSCM Alba / Welcome to RSCM Scotland
- We welcome Ian Munro, our new Voluntary Team Leader (read about this role)
- The Future of the RSCM in Scotland
- 2020 Dunblane Summer School: Monday 13 – Thursday 16 July 2020
We are here to serve all the Churches in Scotland and to help you use music in worship more effectively. Whatever your style of worship and music, we can help you develop your skills and understanding, and to aim for contextual excellence.
On these pages you can find out
- what we do
- celebrating the Gift of Music: Music Sunday
- our events, including the annual Summer School
- our singing exams
- our flagship choir: Scottish Voices
- how you can support us
- how to sign up for our free News
Some forthcoming highlights (all Saturdays, unless stated)
- become an affiliate / individual member
- become a friend of the RSCM
- make a donation to RSCM Scotland
Invest in the future of church music by becoming a Member or Friend of the RSCM
Membership of the RSCM is an investment in the future of church music. The support of our members enables us to offer education and training courses, published resources, and activities for all those involved in music in worship. We believe that church music is important – and that we need to invest in it not only for the present, but also for the future.
We invite you to join us and help us to do even more to serve the Church and to encourage good music everywhere.
- your church or community choir can affiliate to the RSCM
- you can become an individual member
- you can become a Friend of the RSCM
If you become an affiliate or an individual member, in addition to supporting our work, you will receive a number of membership benefits. More details can be found on the main RSCM website.
If you would like to support us in our work but do not wish to become a full Individual Member, you can become a Friend of the RSCM.
As a Friend you will receive Church Music Quarterly and the RSCM Newsletter each quarter to keep you informed as to what we are doing. Friends also receive The Network which gives details of locally-organised events. Many Friends support our work further by organising fund-raising activities.
Please make a donation through PayPal to support the RSCM's work in Scotland.
You don't need a PayPal account to do this (click on "Don't have a PayPal account / Pay with a debit or credit card").
Please note that although for historical reasons the name of our PayPal account is "RSCM Scotland - DunblaneSB", all income goes to further the vital work of the RSCM in Scotland.